No not Facebook, its Facehook… you know?.. the website which hooks you in to whats going on in everyone else’s lives! …. Oh April fools! you got me, its really called Facetube.
Oh Facebook, Whoops… Facebook…Yeah, I’m talking to you, ZUCKERBERG! No, I’m just kidding again. I love facebook. I really do, but here’s what I don’t like…
- The fact that I spend hours upon hours, hitting the refresh button
- People that have over 200 friends.. Seriously.. No you don’t, go make some real friends.
- Those Idiots that we are all somehow friends with, who decide to announce to everyone that they’re going to delete a bunch of people because they want to find out how many real friends they have. New flash your not the god social networking or something.
- People who use Facebook as Frownbook, Seriously lighten the fuck up, or go seek professional help.
- Relationship Status: Complicated. If your relationship is so damn complicated that you have to identify it as such on your Facebook profile, get the hell off Facebook and go fix your relationship.
- FB Places.. I don’t want to know where you are every two minutes!
- Being told who to befriend. No Facebook I don’t want to be friends with that person! I TOLD YOU TWICE ALREADY! Its just awkward!
- Non-humourous Status Updates
- annnndd finally, wait for it…. oh, i’ve forgotten now.
So thats today’s little rant on Facebook, as for tommorrow… well, my facebook status should explain that.